- Product Description
- Product Specifications:
- Product Features:
The SAFARI LODGE LX is an extra-large-sized Frame Tent with a veranda at the front and a single covered frame section at the rear offered as a permanent long-term accommodation solution.
The additional frame section at the rear provides you with an covered area to build a en-suite bathroom accessed via a door in the rear of the tent. This practical canvas tent has been specifically engineered as an effective and affordable option aimed at those in the hospitality industry who are looking to establish a permanent and sustainable Bush Camp.
Manufactured from the highest grade Ripstop Canvas this tent has been built to withstand extreme weather, offers generous space and provides superior shelter.
The SAFARI LODGE LX will ensure that you realize your creative vision, while guaranteeing you a high return on investment. The SAFARI LODGE LX will provide a lifetime of beautiful experiences in the magnificent African Outdoors.
- Accommodation: A king size bed, 2 bed side tables, a cupboard and 2 double-seater couches (tent excludes furnishings)
- Total Tent Size: 9.7m (length) x 3.8m (width) x 2.9m (height).
- Room Size: 5.8m (length) x 3.5m (width) x 2.75m (height). Area for en-suite: 1.95m (length) x 3.5m (width) x 2.75m (height).
- Packed Weight: 235kg.
Tent bag: 170 x 40 x 40cm
Frame: 200 x 35 x 35cm
- Tent upper material: 440gsm Ripstop Canvas. UV, mildew and rot resistant.
- Ground sheet material: 550gsm coated PVC. UV, mildew and rot resistant.
- Tent Frame: galvaniszed steel: 25 x 1.6mm poles, 28 x 1.6mm corners
- Zips: YKK Zip.
- Setup time: 2.5 hours
- The SAFARI LODGE LX is manufactured using Superior quality RIPSTOP CANVAS that has an extremely high tear strength as well as having exceptional water resistant properties. This ensures that your tent stays dry even the harshest of thunderstorms
- Large T/Doors for ease of access and uninterrupted views – At the front of the tent is a large T/door entrance with mosquito netting.
- The door is covered by a Ripstop canvas weather flap.
- Large windows with internal zips.
- All windows and door are covered with Ripstop canvas weather flaps so that you can maintain a controlled internal environment while keeping cold and water out.
- Ripstop Canvas Fly – The complete tent setup is covered with a Ripstop canvas Fly sheet. The purpose of the fly sheet is to cover exposed seams from the rain and to maintain that the tent stays cool in extreme temperatures.
- Built in Bucket style PVC ground sheet – The tent has a built in PVC bucket style ground sheet to keep the tent completely sealed.
The built-in ground sheet ensures that water, snakes, scorpions and any unwanted visitors stay out.
- YKK Zips are used exclusively on all openings for a lifetime of reliable opening and closing.
- Multiple loops for hanging lights and accessories.
- Free standing tent design
- Multiple anchoring points
- Easy set up – The SAFARI LODGE LX is designed using our unique Falkson tent frame with single length poles. The tent is attached to the frame using our easy clip on canvas system, engineered to minimize set up time and reduce set up frustration.
- Large PVC packing bag – the SAFARI LODGE LX comes packed in a heavy duty PVC bag with the frame packed separately.
- Our commitment to you.
At Falkson Tentmakers International we strive to be supply you with the world best tents. We are committed to manufacturing products that provide a lifetime of enjoyment and reliable use no matter the environment.
- The SAFARI LODGE LX is sold including a 3 year Factory
warranty for your peace of mind.